Sunday, November 4, 2012

ARE WE SUPER SWEET?

Adventures of a Dog Mom thinks so and has offered us a Super Sweet Blogging Award!


Ok, so here are the rules for the award:
  • Give credit to the blog which nominated you
  • Answer the “Super Sweet” Questions.
  • Pass award on to a baker’s dozen.
Questions:
  1. Cookies or Cake? Although a slice of carrot cake can really hit the spot, I'm gonna say cookies...hot & gooey and hopefully involving chocolate chips and walnuts.
  2. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla...then you can dress it up:)
  3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Reeses Peanut Butter cups are a major weakness.
  4. When do you crave sweet things? Always!
  5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Pumpkin Spice? I don't know...that sounds like a bad stripper name:/
There were many blogs already on Adventures of a Dog Mom's list that I would have put on mine also, so here are 12 other blogs I love:
  1. A Peace-a-Bull Assembly
  2. It All Started with a Pit Bull
  3. My Mini Pet Pig
  4. My Life with Dogs
  5. Kate with a Camera
  6. One Blue Dog
  7. My Life with Flyball Dogs
  8. Ours for a Year
  9. Doggerel
  10. Of Pit Bulls and Patience
  11. Peace, Love & Fostering
  12. Mayzie's Dog Blog
I hope all of you are enjoying too much sugar...especially as we are approaching the season of indulgence...yum! Thanks again to Adventures of a Dog Mom...enjoy those cookies:D

5 comments:

  1. You are definitely super sweet! And thank you for thinking I am too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you ARE so sweet. Thank you for thinking of us as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot about my addiction to Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! I need to add that into my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of Cocco! That was so SWEET and he surely liked his treat :-)

    ReplyDelete